- This discussion is hosted and led by CORA board directors with some hand-picked experts with knowledge and resources to make our members’ experiences with solo boats safe, productive, fun and rewarding.
- Bring your questions. Here’s the range of topics we’re expecting to discuss…
- tips and tricks for rigging boats
- tips and tricks for safely tying down boats to vehicles and transporting via car- and truck-top
- anyone tried to rig a boat on a beach? well, sand in your rigging is worse than sand in your shorts (there are solutions to this)
- best practices for cleaning solo boats
- storage tips: how to clean and protect your boat’s painted and mixed media surfaces
- Imagine 90 minutes of discussion about solo outriggers; if this excites you, then please join us!
CLICK HERE or on the image below to view the recorded session.