Host Clubs: False Creek Racing Canoe Club (Vancouver), Fort Langley Canoe Club (Langley) and Latitude 48 Paddling Club (Victoria).
The racing is over, and the results are in! Congratulations to all participants who raced over the past two weeks in unusually erratic March weather. CLICK HERE for race results. And stay tuned for the next series, and enjoy your personal solo victories over the past 3 months.
For more information CLICK HERE
Race particulars are as follows:
- 2021 CORA membership is required to participate.
- Each race will have a short and long course and general course configuration determined by the host clubs and described on the CORA website.
- A GPS watch or ERG computer is required to record your virtual race.
- Race fees are Cdn$20 per adult, Cdn$10 per junior (19 & under) – calculated based on birthdate. Race proceeds (net of GST) will be shared equally by the 7 host clubs at the end of the series.
- Eligible small boats: V1, OC1 and OC2, C1, K1, surfski single and double, marathon canoe single and double, SUP, kayak, Concept2 erg and KayakPro erg.
- Age divisions: Junior (19 & under), Open (20-39), Masters 40+ (40-49), Masters 50+ (50-59), Masters 60+ (60-69) and Masters 70+ (70 and over) – calculated based on birthdate. We have limited the Open division to a specific age range for ease of calculation.
- Gender divisions: Women (all boats), Men (all boats) and Mixed (OC2, surfski double and marathon double).