Come join us for the Fall Small River Run at Fort Langley Canoe Club on Saturday October 28.
The spectacular golden colours of the fall season offer a crisp setting for your race day in historic Fort Langley BC. Fort Langley’s many establishments offer you time to eat and shop. Take your family and friends and enjoy the historic charms of Fort Langley after you post your personal best.
This is a CORA-sanctioned race and you must be a CORA member.
The Race Course is a flatwater 10-12 Kilometre loop up the Fraser and around Brae Island. It is a race for any and all paddlers.
Race Day Schedule, Saturday October 28:
- 8:45 Registration
- 9:30 Pre-Race Meeting
- 10:00 Race – Mass Start
- 11:45 Awards / Prizes
- Small Boats: $30 per boat ($15 Juniors)
- You will not be considered registered until you have paid your registration fee.
- FLCC 2023 Fall Small River Run Flyer
- Registration / Waivers / Payment Here
- Registration open until and including October 28
Questions: Ask Jim – email@example.com